Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Earth Day

I'm so excited! Earth Day is just around the corner.  I LOVE Earth Day festivities and teaching my children about the importance of taking care of this place we call home. Today I read
Long Live Earth
to my first graders. It really gets us all thinking about saving our planet.For years we have been reading books and doing activities with our kids to teach them things they can do, even as little people, to save our world. We end our unit by going out and planting a tree at the back side of our play area as a gift to Earth. This year we decided to share some of our classroom activities with others, and we added a few new ones too. Our 
Let's Celebrate Earth Day 
packet includes writing, math, and 
just plain old fun stuff that may actually teach them something too. One thing is for sure, it will keep their attention on the matter at hand... 
HELP SAVE THE EARTH PLEASE!!!! 
Check it out below.  
Click here to get it on TPT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment