Saturday, March 26, 2016

Plants...A Science Unit - UPDATED!!

Spring is in the air and we are all feeling it!  I love this time of year for so many reasons.  The fact that summer is calling is a major reason, but it isn't the ONLY reason.  I love going to the local nursery and getting my ferns, my Zinnias, Impatiens, Geraniums, Petunias and the list goes on. I think I am the only house in the neighborhood that spends a small fortune on my flowerbed. I am a plant LOVER!!!! Yes, I'd rather have flowers than SHOES!!!! 

And while I'm there, I also thinking about my classroom.  The kids get so excited when they see me bring in dirt, pots, plants, seeds, grasses, a bunch of seeds and more!  I do believe they love this as much as I do.  

MANY of you bought our 42-page
 Plants...A Science Unit 
a few years ago from Teachers Pay Teachers.  We took a look at it this year and saw just how outdated it was.  It desperately needed a make-over!  The borders!  The fonts!  The graphics!  OH MY!
So...if you own it, go to TPT, look through your purchases for this NEWLY REVISED DOWNLOAD. 
We added lots of new activities, vocabulary cards, reorganized the whole thing and added skills and lesson plan help. It is now 91 pages.  If you do not own it, click here.  It has everything you will need to teach the Science standards to your first graders! Let's Get Growing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment