Monday, August 7, 2017

Crazy About Ladybugs

If you walk in my room this year, you will be immersed in BLACK AND RED and lots of adorable LADYBUGS.   I've had the theme going on for several years, but not to this extent!  I want to share a few pictures.  I hope you like it!


 Calendar Area:  calendar, counters, math vocabulary. 



LOVE the way these chair pockets turned out.  I wish I would have taken a larger picture of the whole class!  They are so cute!!



 This is my small group table!!!  I could sit here all day!  
I LOVE how it turned out!


Days of the week!



             
 "HOW WE GET HOME" clip chart.



Pocket chart for Spelling Words. (They will be added next week!)


We have labels in our pack that are editable!  You can label any and everything in your room!



 Numbers 0-10 with ladybugs on a ten frame!!!



 Our school uses the clip chart for behavior management. 
I just had to have LADYBUGS!  I love how this turned out!



 I will add HFW to the word wall as they are introduced.  
It looks a little plain right now.



Science Lab tubs for our Science rotations.



 A few organization items.



 My welcome letter for Meet Your Teacher and a spot 
to hang our monthly lunch menu.


Sorry, but this is SOOOOOOO true!


We have all of these available on TPT.  A lot of it is editable, so that you can make your own labels and name tags.  If you have a certain color scheme or theme that you would like to see, please leave us a comment.  We don't have everything on TPT, so we may have it or be able to make it!!  
If you are CRAZY ABOUT LADYBUGS, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment