Friday, February 2, 2018

Click Clack Moo I Love You

LOVE is in the air this month, and there is nothing more fun to read about than this barnyard crew getting ready for a Valentine's Day dance. This book is a must have with BEAUTIFUL glittery pages your kids will love and HAVE to touch. Honestly, I can't wait to share this one with my three granddaughters!!!  Did I mention GLITTER?!?!


Image result for click clack moo i love you book


This book extension is filled with activities to teach skills and fun stuff too that go right along with the book. We included graphic organizers, activities for comprehension like sequencing, retelling, and making connections, as well as some "just for fun activities" too. Your students will be making connections and comparisons with their own Valentine's Day experiences as they listen to this cute story.  
Click,Clack,Moo I Love You Book Extension 1-2
Click here to get this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment