Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Finally, I've found a little time to BLOG!  Hasn't February been crazy!?!?!  Between all the days leading up to Valentine's Day, President's Day activities, a Boosterthon FunRun and getting to come in late 3 times this month, I've had ZERO extra time to blog!!!  Yes, we got to come in 3 different mornings at 10:00!!  And all for no reason really!!  But hey!  I'm not complaining!  I loved it!  I'm still waiting on SNOW!  (not going to happen here!)

We have been working so hard with Place Value and numbers to 120!  We used several different Valentine's Day sheets to assess what has been learned.  This is one of my favorite!!  We have done many different Mystery Pictures using the 100 Chart.  This one is a little different.  The students did this one on their own!  They read each hint and then had to find the number and color it.  Here is one students finished paper.

 
If you would like to do this with your students, click here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment